Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Nishy!

Tonight we took team-member Dan out on the town for his birthday.

As directionally challenged as I am, everyone always considers me an expert on getting around the city. Tonight the boys entrusted me to guide them to somewhere cool for Dan. After many wrong turns, I managed to direct our driver Chance to the hip late-night hangout of McDougal Street in the heart of the Village. We ate at a nice Italian restaurant overlooking the hustle and bustle of the latenight scenesters. I get really stressed when I'm responsible for everyone's fun--especially when everyone means seven over-worked door-to-door salesmen. Fortunately we all had a blast.

Today was not so hot though. Well, actually it was really hot, but it wasn't very much fun. I couldn't get anyone interested in an alarm unfortunately. Sad day.

I did have a first though. Today, for the first time in my 23 years of existence, I was stung by a bee! I feel so much more complete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your entries are always so well written...and a pleasure to read. Have a good week!
Sasha

Tolkien Boy said...

Watch out for those bees...they kill more people than sharks. You feeling all right? No closing of the air passages?

Seth Hill said...

It stung for a few minutes and swelled up a bit, but after that I was just fine. I guess the bees out here are friendly.