Thursday, June 08, 2006

Chloe

This is Chloe. One day she came storming into my cubicle on accident. What can I say? It was love at first sight. Today I got to babysit her for a few minutes at my desk. I love her.

Other than that, today was a pretty regular day at work. Chat Town and I presented some non-traditional Mets ideas to our creative directors. None of them were really embraced. Instead we received the assignment to do a radio spot. This will be a good refresher course; I haven't written for radio in ages.

In other news, I ate pizza for lunch today at a pizza shop right by work. It was good. I got a haircut by a funny guy from Uzbekistan in my neighborhood. I think he did a good job. And two men were arrested today for starting the fire that burned down a huge building in Greenpoint two months ago. The building was a favorite of mine. (See post from yesterday for a picture of the building now.)

1 comment:

Bradley L. Hill said...

Seth! Unless you're a paramedic, things don't happen "on accident"! They might happen BY accident, but this "on accident" thing is way out of control. I thought we Hills were immune. Tsk. Tsk.

Outside of that, keep the blogs coming. I really look forward to them!

Love,
Your co-dependent, enabling father.