Wednesday, January 25, 2006

We are what we wear.

Every year Doug invites his creative track students over for a party at his house. This year the theme was "Creative shirt night." We spent the night eating deli sandwiches, modeling our creative wear, and playing "Adverteasing" (the ad trivia game). Talk about a party!

I made a shirt of a dove holding the word "oil" in his beak. It's an inside joke mocking an ad I once made that didn't go over very well.

Hunter chose to celebrate Doug's affinity for ellipses.

Becca finally came out of the Pokemon fan closet.

Adrienne decided to get all educational and teach us a little about the Battle of Bunker Hill.

And Alison just basically blossomed.

There were lots of other great shirts. Unfortunately the party ended before I could get a nice portrait of everyone.

1 comment:

becca said...

Ugh. I look gross. Couldn't you have cropped my face off?

You're dove ad didn't go over well? Where did I miss that memo? haha.