Monday, December 12, 2005

Cheers & Jeers

CHEER: Finding out that I am in the recent documentary "This Divided State."

CHEER: Going to BilliardEx in SLC with Katie and Chateau to take pictures for some ads.

CHEER: Going to the new Apple Store...first one in Utah.

CHEER: Randomly running into some beautiful ladies on campus singing Ben Folds 'round the piano.

CHEER: Jessica visiting from Delaware.

JEER: Snow.

JEER: Spending almost four hours trying to print my Beck greatest hits double CD package with no luck. (No, I'm still not done.)

CHEER: Going with Chateau to see world-renowned photographer SebastiĆ£o Salgado's refugee exhibit titled "Exodus."

CHEER: Christina throwing a Ramen party.

CHEER: The semester is almost over, and things are going well.

JEER: Except for the fact that I'm failing STAT 105.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends at BYU wrote an essay singing the praises of RAMEN. She included in her many uses of the product making christmas ornaments out of it by coloring, shaping and then letting it dry out.

Poor Seth, another semester of Stats. good luck.
Sasha

Tolkien Boy said...

Looks like you're busy and having fun. 'Tis the season.

Yancy said...

so seth...i'm only mildly disturbed that i knew not about this wonderous ramen party you spoke of. i'm sadened, and yet i don't know that i would have come anyways because it was probably at the beginning of this week and i was like DIEING due to my natural tendency to put things off to the last minute possible (translation...I'm a procrastinator and had like a million final projects to get done this week).

Anyways, all that said....I love you, and I hope you're doing well with your finals.
Remember me next time all you cool people get together and do stuff.

p-where is the new mac store???? :)

Thirdmango said...

Those were some good cheers and jeers. The Ben Folds one helps me to give humanity another chance. :)