Monday, July 24, 2006

Welcome to OCD NYC!

In case you didn't notice, I left the blogging community for a few weeks. I wish I could report that there was some profound reason for my absence, but the truth is I just got tired of my old template and couldn't figure out how to make a new one. Well, actually that is a lie. I made a new one using a completely different service (Wordpress), but in uploading all my photos managed to fill up all my allotted space. LAME! So after allowing my anger to subside, I am back with a new look on life and a new look on my blog.

In the past month a lot has happened. I moved from Morningside Heights to Hamilton Heights (better known as Harlem). Chateau and I extended our internship at Ogilvy and have been working on a print ad for SAP. For the day to day stuff, keep checking back. I'll probably start posting more than once a month. And for those of you curious about my attempt at using Wordpress, you can check it out here.

No comments: