Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grossmont High School Reunion

Life is full of strange coincidences. Last month I ran into my old high school friend Adam in Times Square. He was my senior class president and fellow journalist for the Foothill Echoes. We graduated exactly eight years ago.

This past weekend Adam and I got together with more fellow former Foothillers Adele and Audrey to have a little reunion. The official 10-year reunion in San Diego wont be for another couple of years, but we figured we'd have an early east coast version.

(Special thanks to Audrey for the fine photograph.)

2 comments:

Rich Winsor said...

You could have invited my mom. She's part of the Grossmont High School Class of 1970.

Alison said...

did you talk about how much you wished you could have gone to Poway High?